This week we chat about having all your family admin paperwork and tasks in one place, the Command Centre:
In this episode we;
- Question who needs a command centre and why;
- Give you lots of possibilities of what could be included in your command centre and where it should live;
- Encourage you to think about the functioning of your current command centre and whether it is the system that needs an overhaul or your habits;
- Challenge you to keep it simple sweetheart (KISS) instead of going all Insta/Pinterest over it;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.