Cords & Cables
This week we have a conversation around decluttering and organising your cords and cables!
In this episode we:
- Challenge you to stop procrastinating decluttering this area! If this area of your home typically belongs to someone else, ask them to listen with you;
- Encourage you to label cords and cables when they come into your home to make it easier to locate them now and to declutter them when it is time to;
- Give you some tips for how to organise them now and how to let go of them;
- Get you to think about disposing of them in an environmentally friendly way;
Things mentioned in this episode:
Where to find replacement cords and cables:
● Ebay – just make sure they are a reputable seller and the voltage is correct
Some of the many places you can recycle e-waste:
● https://www.electronicrecyclingaustralia.com.au (Adelaide)
● Thank you Kerrie Dorman for the episode request and OneCandace from the US for your Apple Podcast review.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.