Dealing with Doubt
Today, for something different, Belinda joins Kirsty and we chat all about doubt.
We all experience doubt in our lives either from well meaning friends or family trying to look out for us or from that unhelpful inner voice that likes to tell you you can’t. Doubts will come and go but being equipped to navigate them and get your motivation and momentum back is the key.
So come along with us as we get chatting all about how doubt can show up, where it comes from and some practical tips on what to do to deal with it and share lots of giggles along the way.
We hope that this episode brings some sunshine into your day.
In this episode we;
- Talk about what doubt is and share some examples of possible doubts that can come up;
- Discuss what to do when others have doubts about your decluttering journey;
- Suggest ways to combat your own doubt fill thoughts;
- Highlight the importance of creating a vision and using it to come back to give you hope and move away from the doubts;
- Dig into identity and explore the link between knowing who you are and shifting from doubt to hope and freedom;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Thank you to Sorry buddy and Lego people for your podcast reviews!! If you are a tea drinker then its your turn to leave us a review! Oh and tell us what your favourite tea is!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio