This week we chat to about the different types of decluttering sessions we do with clients.
In this episode we;
- Discuss the different types of sessions we do;
- Clean out sessions
- Set up sessions
- Change of function for a space sessions
- Change of life sessions
- Setting up Systems session
- NDIS sessions;
- Discuss the different type of people we help from those who have a clear vision and work alongside us all the way through to those people who have no idea where to start and physically cannot do the decluttering alone;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Trashmagination – Carla Brown podcast and blog
● Head, Heart and Home course
● NDIS sessions
● Love in Lockdown TV show
Thank you Ms CNR our podcast review. Thank you to Janet Hale & Melissa Kim for supporting us via Patreon!!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.