Enneagram and Clutter
We love the Enneagram here at The Art of Decluttering so when our beautiful friend and college developed an Enneagram and Clutter Course, we just had to catch up and hear all about it!! The amazing Laurie Palau is with us today! She is the author of the book HOT MESS: A Practical Guide to Getting Organized, host of the weekly podcast, This ORGANIZED Life, and founder of simply B organized where she speaks, teaches and works one-on-one with clients to help them reduce clutter and increase productivity. It has been way too long between chats with this incredible lady, we promise not to leave it so long next time Laurie!
In this episode we;
- Tell you what the enneagram is and how it can positively impact your relationships with people and clutter;
- Share a brief overview of each enneagram type including the core motivation for each number;
- Highlight certain challenges each type can encounter when decluttering;
- Give real life examples of how knowing your enneagram type can help you understand yourself and others more;
- Dig into why some find particular areas more challenging than others – hint it’s connected to your enneagram type!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Laurie’s Website
● Laurie’s Course
Use the code DECLUTTER20 at the checkout when you purchase Laurie’s Enneagram & Clutter Course 🙂
Thank you so much Laurie for giving up your time to spend with us. We absolutely think the world of you and can’t wait to catch up again.
Thank you to _flyoverstate for your review! It you know your enneagram number then it’s your turn to leave us a review.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio