This week we chat firewood at Joanna Strybosch’s request! Amy has a fireplace and while Kirsty loves a fire, she has never had a home with a fireplace.
In this episode we:
- Challenge you to declutter and organise your firewood;
- Encourage you to consider if your fireplace is used regularly or if it attracts more aspirational clutter instead;
- Give you some tips on how to store and move your firewood around;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thanks to Jabes1122 for the Apple Podcast review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.