From Teacher to Organiser
This week we chat to Jac and glean her wisdom of someone who has gone from being Amy’s sons teacher to being one our staff members:
In this episode we;
- Learn Jacs story, how she came to be working foThe Art of Decluttering;
- What she loves now about working as a Professional Organiser;
- Hear of her love of travelling and we all discuss whether travelling for work is actually a holiday;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you JacsChlo&EmsMum from Canada for your review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.