Have you ever thought about making a game out of decluttering?
Gamification is a way of attempting to enhance everyday activities by turning them into a game or adding fun elements to engage the user; it is a great tool that can be used in every realm of life.
Today we explore how it can make your decluttering experience more fun and interesting and give you lots of examples on how to achieve this.
Enjoy laughing along with us today and we’d love if you have discovered any gamifying hacks that you love to use to come and share them in our Facebook community.
In this episode we;
- Define what we mean by gamifying something, in particular decluttering;
- Give loads of examples of ways to put this into practice;
- Share stories and examples of how we gamify decluttering with our clients;
- Tell you about a decluttering game one of our Head, Heart & Home members has created for her family;
- Emphasise that the whole point is to make it fun and distract you from the task at hand by incentivising it;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you to Tassie Deb for your podcast review!! Don’t forget to jump onto Apple Podcast to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.