This week we chat about house guests whether they stay for one night or one year!
In this episode we:
- Challenge you to think critically about how often you actually have house guests and you need a whole room dedicated to this function;
- Encourage you to treat guest how they like to be treated;
- Give you some tips for what to do provide for your guests;
- Have lively discussions about whether using your “guest towels” for yourself!
Things mentioned in this episode:
● Thank you ‘rachelilly monbulk’ for your Apple Podcast review and Susan for the topic suggestion!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.