Is it cleaning, tidying or decluttering?
This week we chat about the difference between cleaning, tidying and decluttering.
In this episode we;
- Talk about what those three look like in our homes;
- Encourage you to consider which area you spend the most time;
- Challenge you to consider if you need to further declutter to help with the tidying or if it is the case of not having homes for things that will help reduce your tidying time;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Our Head, Heart and Home course
Thank you to Sherri Cameron for your Facebook review, Keone Rohatensky for your support via Patreon and VD for the topic suggestion!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.