Item or Space?
We love using binary decisions as a tool when you have so many decisions to make.
One in particular that we wanted to highlight is today’s episode.
Item or Space?
This can look like a few different things
– deciding whether to keep an item or let it go and gain back some of the physical space it was taking up,
– choosing to rearrange/reorganise the area you’re focusing on and create more space by changing the layout,
– having a look at your calendar, weighing up your schedule and making adjustments for more white space in your day/week/month.
Asking item or space can basically be used in any area of your life where you need to make decisions!
We hope you gain some tips today that help you feel more empowered in your decision making.
In this episode we;
- Explain what we mean by item or space;
- Remind that every time you make a decluttering decision you are choosing between keeping the item or claiming back the space;
- Highlight the benefits of having space;
- Encourage you to walk through your home and look at everything with fresh eyes;
- Talk about the types of intangible space that can get cluttered;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Get Organized (The Home Edit Tv Show on Netflix)
Thank you to Kirsty from Tassie for your podcast review!! If you have an ‘R’ in your name then its your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.