Jealousy vs Contentment
Do you feel the need to keep up with the Jones’s? Has your house become overrun with stuff that you purchased to bring you happiness but instead it just brought you more stuff? Come join us as we explore the impact jealousy can have on our lives (and our stuff!) and how practising gratitude could be answer to stopping the green eyed monster…
In this episode we;
● Define jealousy, envy and contentment;
● Explore how jealousy and contentment fit into the world of decluttering;
● Encourage you to practise gratitude as a way of shifting out of jealousy;
● Challenge you to unsubscribe from those emails as marketing plays into jealousy and lack of contentment;
● Ask you to think about what it would take for you to be content?;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Control Episode
● Emotions Episode
● Judgement Episode
● When Harry Met Sally Movie (this scene is not appropriate for children!!)
Thank you to Jenna benna 85 for your podcast review!! If you do own a Louis Vuitton bag (real or not) then its your turn to leave us a review!
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.