This week we chat about journals, especially as we got lots of people confused after our Old Diaries and Calendar episode a few weeks ago.
In this episode we;
- Talk about how different we are in our approach to journal keeping;
- Encourage you to acknowledge if you are indeed an aspirational journal keeper;
- Challenge you dig into the real reason you are keeping your journals;
- Remind you all that who you are now is evidence of the things you’ve learnt more than the contents of your journals;
Thank you to Jodes87 for the podcast review and Leanne Sheean for your Patreon support!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.