We’ve had an episode on having a recycling holding zone as some of our listeners and clients are passionate about diverting all they can from landfill and feel a significant burden to find the right solution for all of their consumption and decluttering efforts, so this week we have created another bonus episode where we chat to Charlotte from 1800-Got-Junk.
In this episode Amy and Charlotte:
- Chat about how 1800-Got-Junk do their best to find solution to challenging items to recycle and reuse;
- Discuss some unique situations that 1800-Got-Junk have been presented with;
- Encourage us to all be more thoughtful and intentional about where our purchases will eventually be disposed to;
Be sure to check out 1800-Got-Junk for your decluttering and diverting from landfill needs. You can even get a discount for a limited time by heading here: https://www.1800gotjunk.com.au/au_en/declutter50-2019
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.