Let It Go
This week we chat about letting things go and why that can be harder for some of us more than others.
In this episode we;
- Give you our thoughts on future orientation, present orientation and past orientation and how that relates to our things;
- Encourage you to be intentional about the purpose for any item you are wanting to keep;
- Challenge you to assess why you want to keep something;
- Give great tips about how to let things go;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Enneagram test
Thank you Bthommo for your podcast review and Owen Gray for the episode suggestion!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.