Like With Like
Yay it’s podcast day! Today we are discussing ‘like with like’ – why it’s important and why it’s such a helpful strategy when decluttering and organising. Have you heard us say this phrase before? We hope so as we say it a LOT! Tune in to hear what it’s all about and why we say it sooooo often – see if you can count just how many times we say it in this episode! We also have a few updates for you on a couple of things that have been happening behind the scenes here at the Art of Decluttering – including a brand new Paperwork Course that will be launched this year! So grab those headphones and happy listening!
In this episode we:
- Discuss what ‘like with like’ means and why its a catchphrase in our industry;
- Remind you to ask ‘is this everything’ when decluttering and sorting a category;
- Share some helpful tips for successful decluttering at home by yourself;
- Encourage you to be intentional and realistic with your storage solutions;
Special thanks to J Rowley, Mary and our listener from the mountains of North Carolina for your wonderful reviews!
If you live in NSW, North Carolina or Canada it’s your turn to leave us a review!! If you’ve left us one already then why not leave us a 2nd review!!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.