Loss Aversion Theory
Today we attempt to explain Loss Aversion theory. Now, neither of us are economists or behavioural therapists but we try our best to explain what it is and how we see it’s impact on the decluttering process. We also chat Wordle, why Kirsty loves A Country Podcast so much and how Amy has an awe inspiring ability to listen to so many different podcasts! Make sure to listen to the end as we share a couple of the ones we love to listen too.
In this episode we;
- Define loss aversion theory and give examples of what loss aversion theory looks like;
- Share how loss aversion theory relates to decluttering;
- Give suggestions how to hack your brain to make it easier;
- Encourage you that you WILL gain momentum and be able to make really quick decisions;
- Remind you to be mindful and intentional about what you bring into your home in the first place;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
List of podcasts we recommend checking out:
- A Country Podcast
- Better than Yesterday Podcast – Osher’s podcast episode with Johann Hari
- No Filter Podcast – Mia freedom interview with Johann Hari
- The Squiz Podcast
- Conversations Podcast
- Mamamia Outloud Podcast
- A Podcast of One’s Own with Julia Gillard
- The Stuff you Should Know Podcast
- Too Peas in a Podcast
Thank you to beadmc for your podcast review!! Don’t forget to jump onto Apple Podcast to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.