Lost in Translation
This week’s episode is one our Northern hemisphere listeners have been waiting for! Enjoy having a giggle along with Kirsty and Amy as they share your experiences and a few of their own about getting Lost in Translation, all the while hopefully bringing some clarity to your confusion. This is a funny one so be prepared for much laughter!!
In this episode we:
- Attempt to translate some confusing Australian terms into American and British English
- Encourage you to ask questions and make suggestions in our Facebook community;
- Learn what Amy keeps in her boot;
- Remind you that you can book a virtual session with Amy or Kirsty
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Links for American/Australian glossary websites https://www.fionalake.com.au/info/translations/australian-american-words , https://www.aussieontheroad.com/lost-in-translation/
● To book a virtual session email [email protected]
Big thanks to Nina for her speakpipe and email that inspired the episode and to all of the other listeners who sent emails or gave suggestions in the Facebook community;
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.