Lost in Translation
This week’s episode is one our Northern hemisphere listeners have been waiting for! Enjoy having a giggle along with Kirsty and Amy as they share your experiences and a few of their own about getting Lost in Translation, all the while hopefully bringing some clarity to your confusion. This is a funny one so be prepared for much laughter!!
In this episode we:
● Attempt to translate some confusing Australian terms into American and British English
● Encourage you to ask questions and make suggestions in our Facebook community;
● Learn what Amy keeps in her boot;
● Remind you that you can book a virtual session with Amy or Kirsty
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Peter Walsh episode
● Diaries and Calendars episode
● Journals episode
● Wallets vs Purses episode
● Links for American/Australian glossary websites https://www.fionalake.com.au/info/translations/australian-american-words , https://www.aussieontheroad.com/lost-in-translation/
● To book a virtual session email [email protected]
Big thanks to Nina for her speakpipe and email that inspired the episode and to all of the other listeners who sent emails or gave suggestions in the Facebook community;
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.