Rounding out our mini series is this week’s episode ‘Love It’. Asking yourself ‘Do I love it’ can grant you the permission to keep or let go of an item you have been umming and aaahing over. How many things do we keep because we feel that we HAVE to, not because we actually LOVE them? Spoiler alert: It’s ok to keep things that you absolutely love!! We also tackle some of the big issues like what to do when you love everything and can I still love the person that gave me something I don’t love? We hope you have enjoyed this mini series and that you are feeling more equipped in your decluttering journey!
In this episode we:
- Discuss all the ways you can use the question “Do you love it?” to help with the decision making process;
- Challenge you that you can love an item AND still let it go;
- Highlight the circumstances where asking “Do you love it?” can be challenging;
- Give advice on what to do when you love everything!;
- Encourage you to wear or use the good stuff!!;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Special thanks to Renee for your review!! If you’re feeling ‘ragey’ like Renee then we’d love you to channel that rage and leave us a lovely and honest review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.