The Wellness Rebellion with Maz Compton – Part 1
**mild language warning for today’s episode – not suitable for little ears**
We’ve got a third mic today!! The amazing Maz Compton is with us. Maz is a media personality who’s been working in the industry for two decades. She’s spent her life on tv and radio interviewing celebrities (on the red carpet), flying around the world for MTV and hosting awards shows! In 2016 she experienced a change in her life that was a huge catalyst that started her on a journey of fitness, decluttering and self discovery. She has so much goodness to share that this is only part 1 of the interview!! So sit back and enjoy – we know you will love it!
In this episode;
- Find out a little bit about who Maz is and the exciting experiences she’s had;
- Maz tells us about her decluttering journey and shares some pivotal moments;
- Maz shares she what she was surprised to learn about herself;
- Maz reminds us that your worth is so much more that your stuff;
- Maz highlights the importance of valuing your family around the you in the decluttering process;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Maz’s podcast – The Wellness Rebellion
Thank you so much Maz for your time!! We had the most amazing time with you and are so excited by all you have to share with the world!
Make sure you tune in next week for more Maz!!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.