The Wellness Rebellion with Maz Compton – Part 2
**language warning – some mild language in today’s episode – so not suitable for little ears**
It’s part 2! We are back with more Maz Compton today. Maz is a real kindred spirit and we are so excited to bring you more of her wisdom and truth bombs. So come join us as we hear more of Maz’s story and the amazing life lessons she has has learnt. Oh and make sure to catch up on Part 1 from last week if you missed it – (we’ve linked last week’s ep below to make it easy for you to find).
In this episode;
● Maz shares about planning for the future and goals;
● Maz tells us how giving up drinking changed her life;
● We discuss the power of saying NO and why it’s so important;
● Maz shares her passion for empowering kids through choices;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Maz’s podcast – The Wellness Rebellion
● Maz’s Book – The Social Rebellion
● Judgement Episode
Thank you so much Maz for your time!! We had the most amazing time with you and are so excited by all you have to share with the world!
We’d love it if you could take a moment to rate and review us on Apple Podcast.
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.