Mental Health Care
Jacqui Cousins has worked as a community mental health nurse for over 15 years. She is also a Mental Health First Aid Trainer and does all the mental health first aid training with our staff. Jacqui loves professional organisers and is as passionate as we are about helping people create a calming environment in their homes, that supports bringing an equilibrium back into their lives. She is so full of passion and wisdom and we are really excited for you to listen in as she shares from her wealth of knowledge and experience as a mental health clinician.
In this episode we:
- Find out from Jacqui what is mental health first aid and how she became a mental health first aid trainer;
- Learn that the decluttering process can often uncover what’s going on underneath;
- Discuss rituals and the impact they have on your mental wellbeing;
- Highlight that we see a correlation between clutter and mental health;
- Share some tips on where to go and what to do about taking the first steps if you are struggling with your mental health;
- Encourage you to try something to see if it works for you and if not then try something else!;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● John 10:10b – I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full..
● Jacqui’s Business Nursing the Mind
● R U OK – community program
Special thanks to Jac for giving us your time to chat and for sharing all your wisdom and advice with our listeners. Thank you for your support!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.