It’s a miracle – we have found a topic where we BOTH agree! Thanks to some discussions we had with our amazing Head, Heart & Home Course Community during our last live round – (come join the course!!) today’s episode is all about minimalism. Minimalism is something we talk about ALL the time but until now had not dedicated an entire episode to. Minimalism has and always will be a huge part of our lives and one of our favourite things to share about – clearly as we go on about it a lot! Both of us identify as minimalists, but we have decided that ‘intentionalism’ (did we just make up a new word?!) really is a better word to describe this type of lifestyle. There is so much gold in this episode so sit back relax and take it all in!
In this episode we:
- Discuss what minimalism is and what does it really look like;
- Share our own journeys into minimalism;
- Highlight what minimalism isn’t;
- Discover that minimalism is really about freedom;
- Challenge you to be intentional about what comes into your home and what goes out;
- Remind you that minimalism is more than just about having less stuff;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Special thanks to our listener from Gladstone QLD for your review!!
If you are living in rural Australia it’s your turn to leave us a review!!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.