Guest interview time! Tanya is a mum of 3, a wife and a teacher. Tanya was excited to learn that she could access our services through NDIS funding so she booked us in ASAP! We hope you enjoy hearing her perspective as a mum of a child with additional needs and how having us in her home has made a difference. Also shout out to Mandy & Kate from Too Peas in a Podcast for recommending us!
In this episode we:
- Find out how Tanya found us and why called us to come to her home;
- Share lots about what working with us and the NDIS looks like;
- Highlight when the whole family is working well, it benefits every single family member;
- Uncover what shifted in Tanya’s mindsets allowing her to let things go;
- Hear the amazing impact working with us to declutter has had for Tanya and her whole family;
Special thanks to TheKidsCanCallYouHoju for your review!!
If you have lived in Cambodia for more than 10 weeks then it’s your turn to write us a review!!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.