Do you need it? Need is such a subjective thing, only you can truly know what you need but sometimes figuring that out can be a little tricky! We love questions (as you all know!) so this week we suggest adding this one to your decluttering toolkit to pull out when you need it (pun totally intended!). Today is the first of a 3 part series over the next couple of weeks where we’ll be looking at questions that can serve you well on your decluttering journey. Join us as we share laughs – cue Amy’s YES button, tips, advice and our feelings as we check in with each other about how lockdown is going. Sending love to all of you experiencing a hard time xx
In this episode we:
- Define and distinguish ‘need’ from ‘want’;
- Share the importance of timing when making purchases;
- Highlight that efficiency and effectiveness is a great way to determine a need;
- Remind you to be a thoughtful and conscious consumer;
- Encourage you to check yourself – are you buying to numb your feelings or do you need it?;
- Hear the return of Amy’s Yes button;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Don’t forget we offer virtual sessions – that means we can help you in your home all over the world!
Special thanks to Jayne92 and RJW for your reviews!!
If you are a pregnant Canadian or you laughed at Amy’s joke then it’s your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.