If you have ever decluttered anything and want it to stay that way but don’t quite know how?
Then this episode is for you!
Today we are going to take you through some key steps for maintaining the progress you have made on your decluttering journey.
- Whether you have finished decluttering your entire house or you have just started with a few boxes here and there, we hope that you come away feeling equipped to keep your house clutter free!
- In this episode we;
- Equip you with tips and tools to for maintaining your decluttering progress;
- Suggest that doing a deep dive is critical for maintaining progress and determining the level of clutter you want to be living with;
- Encourage you to keep practising habits as they do get easier;
- Highlight the importance of being conscious of what you’re bringing into your home;
- Say it again – be intentional!;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Diamond Dotz – Amy’s new hobby
● Join our Facebook Community here
Thank you to calminginfluenceNZ for your podcast review!! If you feel like you are in maintenance mode or you really resonate with this episode then its your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.