This week we have a conversation about what to do when you’ve been given things you just don’t love or have space for, aka; offloading
In this episode we:
- Challenge you be thoughtful about what you bring into your home as one day it has to leave your home too;
- Encourage you to do the deep work to untangle yourself from obligation;
- Give you some tips for how to approach people when you want to sell or give away items that were given to you by others;
- Get you to think about why we are so attached to free stuff;
Thank you Susan Pinkerton for the episode request, Yvette O’Dowd for your Patreon support and Shellyk25 for the Apple podcast review.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.