Old Diaries & Calendars
This week we chat about old diaries and calendars and if and when we might need to keep them.
In this episode we;
- Talk about the many reasons our clients have kept their old diaries and old calendars;
- Encourage you to only keep them (as a whole) for tax or legal purposes and what to do with sentimental parts of diaries and calendars;
- Challenge you to transfer the important details to somewhere you can always access them;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Time and Date – Where to find out what day of the week an occasion occured
Thank you to Kylie for your podcast review.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.