Out of the Box
Are you struggling with lack of storage in your home? Maybe your home is an older style and lack the inbuilt storage of more modern homes? Or perhaps you just don’t have much storage and are at a bit of a loss as to what to do with all your stuff?
Well dear listeners if that’s you, this episode was made with you in mind!
Inspired by a recent discussion in our Facebook Community and a request from past podcast guest Katie Smith (check our Katie’s episode here), today we talk you through some options for creating more storage in your home and give you ideas on how to re work things to give yourself the gift of more space and possible solutions.
Packed with loads of suggestions and practical advice we hope you get a lot out of this episode and have fun thinking out of the box.
In this episode we;
- List the 3 options to consider when you don’t have adequate storage in your home;
- Discuss how to decide if you need to add more storage;
- Give you lots of suggestions of out of the box ways to use the storage you already have;
- Highlight that if what you have set up is working, then there is no need to change it;
- Encourage you to give it time to adjust when you change something around;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Bunnings – Australian hardware store mentioned by Amy
Thank you so much to our newest patreon supporter Hannah Neighbors! If you’d like to learn more about becoming a Patreon supporter, take a look here.
Thank you to everynicknameihavetriedistaken & wirliegirlie for your podcast reviews!! If you are sitting on the couch while listening to this episode and haven’t left us a review before then it’s your turn to leave us one!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.