This week we chat about Perfectionism. Neither of us identify as perfectionist, that was until we did this episode. So if you too, don’t resonate with this topic, we still recommend you listen! If you do have perfectionist tendencies, this will be a helpful conversation.
In this episode we:
- Give 9 characteristics of perfectionism;
- Talk about if we display of of those characteristics;
- Discuss how perfectionism relates to decluttering and organising;
- Give some antidotes to those 9 traits
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face.
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Thanks to Faibuples & Karli78 for your Apple Podcast reviews!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.