This week we chat to Chantal Imbach from Photos In Order about how to declutter and organise your photos.
In this episode Chantal;
- Encourages us to back up our photos regularly in a few different ways;
- Challenges us to be thoughtful and intentional about taking photos in the first place with the end in mind as well as to be ruthless in the deleting and archiving process as well;
- Gives us tips for disaster preparation such as fire or floods;
- Inspires us to give honour to precious memories;
- Shares her five golden rules;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Head Heart and Home Course
Thank you Harrison Adams and Maria Hetom for the reviews
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.