Do you ever walk into a room and think, ‘what on earth is that doing there?!’ Well you aren’t alone – in today’s episode we tackle what to do with all the stuff that is out of place around the home. Grab a cuppa and get ready to take some notes as we take you through some really practical ways of rehoming items and clearing the clutter.
In this episode we:
- Explain and define what we mean by rehoming items;
- Remind you that clutter attracts clutter – it’s like a magnet;
- Share lots of the random out of place things we have seen;
- Highlight the importance of habits, especially ‘Don’t put it down put it away!!;
- Share loads of advice on how to rehome the out of place items you come across;
- Challenge you to put everything you use today back in their homes!!;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Special thanks to penguinloz for your review!!
If you love penguins as much as penguinloz does then it’s your turn to write us a review!!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.