This week we get passionate about repetitive clutter, you know those spaces you’ve decluttered but for some reason, it is groundhog day again!
- In this episode we talk about the four major issues that contribute to clutter reappearing:
- You might have too much – it’s a quantity problem
- You might not have a suitable way to keep things – it’s a storage problem
- You have systems but you’re not sticking with it – it’s a habit problem
- You actively chose to ignore the problem – it’s a vision problem
And so much more…
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face
Thank you Kt Day for your Apple Podcast review and Megan Borgelt for the topic suggestion!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio