This week we chat about repurposing spaces and rooms for what you actually need rather than being frustrated by the lack of function
in your home.
In this episode we;
- Encourage you to prioritise functionality over supposed purpose of any given space or room;
- Ask you to think about what room would you add to your house if you could (inspired by Gretchen Rubin);
- Challenge you to say no as much as you can;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Our Head Heart and Home course episode
Thank you to a beautiful Facebook community member for inspiring this episode. Thanks also to “Everynicknameihavetriedistaken” for the podcast review and Leanne Sheean for your Patreon support!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.