It’s 2021 – The year that took FOREVER to get here! For our first podcast of 2021 we chat about how to press the reset button and mentally prepare for the new year. For most of us the last 12 months were a time we care not to remember…so after such a difficult year, how do we pick ourselves back up and get going again? Grab a cuppa, pop in those earbuds and enjoy all the wisdom and truth bombs packed into this episode!
In this episode we:
- Share our worst and best of 2020;
- Discover if the word ‘bajillion’ is an actual word in the dictionary;
- Encourage you to set a vision for the year;
- Discuss how to reset and what rest looks like;
- Remind you that this year is filled with nothing but possibilities;
- Highlight some great tips and habits you can implement right now;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you to Chantelle Griffin for your lovely review!
If it’s raining while you are listening to this then it’s your turn to leave us a review
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.