This week we chat about responsibility and how to deal with frustrations around the home when you feel others aren’t contributing to household work load.
In this episode we:
- Ask who is responsible for share areas;
- Encourage you to have discussions with people you share the house with;
- Talk about different ways to frame the issues;
- Discuss the difference between being responsible for an area and being the person to do the work;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Thank you Leeleeche for the Apple podcast review and Vickie Mahoney for the topic idea.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.