Room to Improve
This week we were inspired to chat about the things that we need to improve upon personally. It was inspired by a comment one of Kirsty’s clients made to her about how relieved she was to realise just how imperfect Kirsty was 😉
In this episode we;
- Encourage you to consider what your strengths are and what areas do you have room to improve;
- Challenge you not to beat yourself up about your room for improvement and have a laugh along with us;
- Remind you that we are just like you, more real than insta-worthy;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Join our Facebook group to see photos of our artwork this week
Thanks to Nina Bishop for the patreon support and your podcast review!!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.