Happy Podcast Monday (or Sunday if you live in above the equator!) We have a special guest interview today! Joining us is one of our listeners and Facebook Community members – Sue Martin. Sue participated in our 2 Million Listener Online Party back in November and won the prize of her very own interview on the podcast!!! Grab a cuppa and enjoy getting to know Sue and how the podcast has impacted and changed life.
In this episode we:
- Learn a little bit about Sue, where she comes from and how she found us;
- Highlight Sue’s favourite podcast episodes;
- Challenge you to practice the habit of returning items to their homes rather than making piles for ‘later’;
- Encourage you to push through when it gets a bit tricky – you can do it!;
- Share some helpful tips about managing donations when you live rurally;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
A huge thanks to Sue for you time, support and enthusiasm for what we do here at The Art of Decluttering!
Thank you to Jo for your social story we can’t wait to see you published!!
Stay tuned for our brand new Paperwork Course coming in 2021…
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.