Continuing on with our lineup of amazing podcasts guests – meet Owen. Owen is an avid Art of Decluttering podcast listener and just happens to be one our oldest friends. Owen is a man of many talents and interests – he is an osteopath, leads a very active lifestyle and loves to travel. You may have seen Owen in our Facebook community being encouraging or asking (and answering) great questions. Today we get to ask him the questions and uncover more about the awesome man that he is. We reference lots of topics from past episodes today thanks to Owen’s many interests so make sure to check out the show notes for all the links. Enjoy!
In this episode Owen:
● Tells us a little bit about himself and his decluttering journey;
● Highlights what minimalism and intentional living mean to him;
● Shares where he gets his inspiration from – decluttering and otherwise;
● Tells us about his recent experience of downsizing from a house to an apartment;
● Gives some tips for single people and those living with housemates;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Hobbies Episode
● Sentimental Items Episode
● Hoarding Disorder Episode
● Minimalism Episode
● Musical Instruments Episode
● Sporting Equipment Episode
● Color Guru Episode
● Courtney Carver Episode
● Downsizing Episode
● Tiny House Episode
● Carson Cresley – Off the Cuff book
● Mari Kondo Books
● Big Yellow Taxi – Joni Mitchell
● Kim Thomas – Simplicity: Finding Peace by Uncluttering Your Life book
● Carole Jackson – Colour For Men book
Thank you to Erin M. G. for you podcast review! We love love love reading your reviews and it helps others to find us as well.
This week If you identify where you live based on a sporting team (just like Erin in her review as a ‘Wolverine’ from Michigan) then it’s your turn to leave us a review!
A huge thanks to Owen, we really value and appreciate your friendship and support of us and The Art of Decluttering!
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.