This week’s episode was recorded on RUOk Day, so we took the opportunity to check in on each other and to have a little chat about how this never ending lockdown is going for us. As you may have noticed our topic for today is self-sabotage. After this theme popped up in a few virtual sessions recently, we decided it was worth a whole episode. We look at lots of good ideas and tips on how you can interrupt this pattern of behaviour, as well as delving into what actually is self-sabotage, what does it look like and why on earth we do it?! We hope you find today’s episode to be helpful and empowering.
In this episode we:
- Discuss what self-sabotage is and what it can look like;
- Ask why we do self-sabotage and how often do we engage in it;
- Emphasise the importance of learning more about yourself;
- Chat about using The Four Tendencies as a helpful tool;
- Discuss self-sabotage in the context of decluttering;
- Highlight the importance of building habits and putting supports in place;
- Encourage you to set realistic expectations and be gentler with yourself;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Mindtools.com definition
● The 4 Tendencies Quiz
● The Four Tendencies Chart
Special thanks to lashtonz and ms.cnr for your reviews!! We’d love it if you could leave us a review; we love love LOVE hearing from our listeners!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.