Setting Up a New House
Setting up a new house can be fun, exciting and the possibilities feel endless. But it can also be a little overwhelming, especially after the moving house process! So today, thanks to a request by Amy’s sister (we think it was Sarah?!) and inspired by one of our dear listeners (shout out to Nerys!) we have created an episode full of advice and tips to help you feel more equipped when you are setting up your new house.
In this episode we;
- Highlight that preparation is key for setting yourself up in your new home;
- Remind you that moving is a big trigger for decluttering so to take advantage of that;
- Encourage you to as always, be INTENTIONAL;
- Tell you that it’s ok to change your mind about where items/furniture should go;
- Suggest that you have a plan;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● This is an Oodie
Thank you to ecainteriors and Susannah Forrest for your podcast reviews!! If you are wearing an Oodie while listening to this episode OR if you need to google what on earth an Oodie is (we popped a link above to help you out!) then it’s your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.