This week we chat about the sharing and borrowing economy, it’s a good one!
In this episode we;
- Encourage you to reduce your consumerism and think of alternatives to buying new;
- Share some statistics on this booming industry;
- Challenge you to continue to be a conscious consumer
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Camplify – hire your neighbours camper!
● The Sharing Map – a map of loads of sharing resources in Sydney
Thank you Emily Batchelor for the episode request and Troubled Clef for your review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.