This week on the podcast Amy and Kirsty discuss the relationship between sleep and clutter. They share some findings from clinical research and a few of their own client experiences about how decluttering positively impacts our sleep. The girls have some great tips in this episode that you will not want to miss! So grab a cuppa and get ready to clear the clutter and enjoy better sleep.
In this episode we:
- Share our passion for creating restful sanctuaries for our clients;
- Explain the importance of having a decluttered bedroom;
- Highlight the link between clutter and quality of sleep;
- Learn some tricks that Amy uses to help her sleep;
- Encourage you that it is possible to have a peaceful sanctuary in your home too!;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Review time! This week if you like to listen to us as you drift off to sleep then its your turn to leave us a review on Facebook or in your fav podcast app
Big thanks to Mandy Hose from Mandy Hose She Knows for her amazing wisdom and advice!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.