This week we chat with about decluttering your teenagers 😉 No, we chat about helping teenagers and parents learn to declutter and stay organised through the fun years! So it is the perfect one to listen to on your smart speaker where the teenager can hear 😉 We give helpful questions to ask yourself and we encourage everyone to value maintaining relationships as a priority over fighting over messy rooms. We know that teenagers intrinsically want to belong and add value beyond themselves so we encourage parents to draw that out of them by encouraging experiences with them. We chat about organising study spaces and encouraging teenagers to research and watch Ted talks on the benefits of a clutter free space while studying. We also have a rant on having food in your bedroom 🙂 Such a fun and funny episode. As always we hope you have a giggle with us and enjoy the conversation!
Questions to ask yourself:
- Do you still love it?
- Do you use it?
- Does it fit with your vision for your space?
- When was the last time you used it?
- Could someone else get more joy from it?
Minimalist Documentary : https://minimalismfilm.com/
Thanks to Felicity Douglas for the requesting this weeks topic.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.