This week we have a conversation around an accidental experiment that Amy conducted when she was sick a few months ago which we found fascinating and thought we would share our learnings from it.
In this episode we:
- Encourage you to consider what rest looks like to you and which of your tanks empty first; mental, emotional or physical;
- Share how this experiment grew our empathy and compassion for our clients;
- Challenge you to think about what you might be resisting in your decluttering journey;
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.