Tiny Living with Sarah Taylor
This week we chat to the inspirational Sarah Taylor about tiny, off-grid, intentional living.
In this episode Sarah;
● Shares her journey of building a bus for tiny living as well as her latest adventure of living off grid in Queensland;
● Tells some truths about the ups and downs of adjusting to intentional living;
● Encourages us to be thoughtful and conscious consumers and disposer of everything we use;
● Challenges us to questions the stories we are told and the stories we tell ourselves;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Sarah Taylor ‘s website
● Living big in a tiny house – You Tube channel
● Exploring Alternatives – You Tube channel
● Head, Heart and Home course
Thank you Emma Ray for your podcast review & Jane Webster for supporting us via Patreon!!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.