To Do Lists
To do lists…Do you love them or do you hate them?! We cover all the things today, how they can be helpful, do you even need them and most importantly how to declutter them! Come join us for some laughs and giggles as we suggest swapping your to do list for a ‘ta-da list’ (thanks to Lauren from our community for that idea a few years ago) and help you uncover that maybe what you want out of life is to do less. Big shout out to Rachel Hickingbotham for suggesting this topic!
In this episode we:
- Share what we call our to do lists;
- Offer suggestions on how to declutter your to do lists;
- Emphasise you don’t HAVE to have a do to list!;
- Highlight why to do lists can be helpful;
- Encourage you to keep all your to do lists in one place;
- Challenge you to question yourself – does what’s on your to do list really need to be there?;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Kiki K
Special thanks to T24 for your review! If you like T24, have been listening to us for 4 years then it’s your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.