Did you catch Amy and Kirsty on morning TV last week?! They appeared on Today Extra on Channel 9 in Sydney. Their interview got cut a little short leaving viewers wanting more, so they decided to take matters into their own hands to complete the interview by interviewing each other! Tune in this week as the girls share all of their amazing wisdom and clever tips along with the usual laughs and giggles… Also don’t forget to please send us your questions – Kirsty and Amy can’t wait to see what you all want to know!
In this episode we:
- Explain the importance of having an organised routine in your life;
- Share our key steps for how to get started with decluttering;
- Highlight our top tips for having an organised and decluttered workspace at home;
- Reveal our approach to decluttering your wardrobe;
- Encourage you to join our 5 Day wardrobe declutter challenge;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Today Extra clip on Facebook
● Head over to our Facebook Community to check out Amy’s facebook live
● Further Back in Time for Dinner watch it here on iview
● Send your questions to [email protected]
● Review time! If your favourite colour is purple its your turn to leave us a review on Facebook or in your fav podcast app
Thanks to Erin M G for your beautiful podcast review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.