We love our Facebook Community!! Especially when members request specific topics. So this week you can thank Jodi Mine for our chat about travel bags! It might seem like a bit of an odd time to be talking about travelling but even if we can’t really go that far at the moment wouldn’t it be great to be able to find what you need when you need it when that time comes again (yes we are holding out hope!). Get ready for tips and tricks galore in today’s episode – enjoy!
In this episode we:
- Suggest you gather all your travel bags together to make a fair assessment of what you have;
- Share the suitcase situation for the Revell & Farrugia families;
- Encourage you to keep you travel bags empty of possessions not specific to travelling;
- Give you ideas of where travel bags can be kept;
- Offer suggestions of what to do with your decluttered bags;
Special thanks to takeapagefrommybook for your review!!
If you have any suitcases or overnight bags around the place that are yet to be unpacked – then it’s your turn to leave us a review – after you unpack those bags!!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.