Travel – Part 1
It has been a looooong time since either of us have travelled but over the last little while we’ve had a few requests for some travel related episodes. So today is the day we are bringing you part one of two episodes about travel with this one focusing on packing.
Now we understand that you may not love the packing part as much as we do so we have filled this episode with tonnes of packing tips. From making a list, to making sure your travel stuff has a home when it’s not being used – we cover it all!
We hope after today you feel more confident about packing for travel and maybe, just maybe that you hate packing a little bit less!
In this episode we;
- Give our tips on how to be light packers;
- Share how we love packing and the different ways we each pack;
- Suggest ways to make sure you don’t forget anything;
- Discuss packing to come back home again after your trip;
- Chat about packing for kids;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Thank you to Rosie for your podcast review!! If you hate packing then its your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.